Prelude

I have been working with SolarWinds products for many years now. I've done everything from professional services across the SolarWinds portfolio of products to systems engineering and administration jobs. I've even earned five SolarWinds SCP certifications. Over the years, I've learned a lot of tips and tricks, as well as developed an extensive archive of PowerShell scripts, pollers, SWQL and SQL queries, etc. As I have time, I'll be cleaning up my code, posting the details here, and building out a related GitHub repository. Bookmark the site, subscribe to the RSS feed, etc... there's a lot of good things coming down the pipe!

Feel free to follow me on GitHubThwack and/or LinkedIn

Issue Where SolarWinds Orion Agents Show As Connected But They Are Not Updating Statistics (RESOLVED)

This issue can easily slip by unnoticed. All of that status indicators still show green, so everything is good, right? Not so! Statistics an...